Apple & Cranberry Muesli Cookies
- 3 cups Food for Health Apple & Cranberry Gluten Free Muesli
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 100g coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine muesli and flour in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together coconut oil, honey and egg.
- Add wet mixture to dry and set aside for 15mins.
- Roll spoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on trays 3cm apart. Flatten.
- Bake for 10mins.
- Cool for 10mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.