Hot Mocha Pudding with Coffee Sauce
For the cake:
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/3 Cup Cacao
- 1/2Tsp salt
- 1 tsp bi-carb
- 1/2 Coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 tbsp brewed coffee
- Maple or coconut sugar for sweetness (not necessary, but optional)
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Place all dry ingredients for the pudding into a bowl and mix together until combined.
- Add the coconut oil, coffee, vanilla and eggs.
- Stir until everything is combined.
- Once combined, add the Apple Cider Vinegar and stir until fully incorporated.
- Spray a cupcake try with coconut oil spray (silicon trays work best or line trays with cupcake cases).
- Spoon the mixture to make 8 even serves.
- Place in oven and cook for 25mins.
- Let them sit for about 5mins once you take them out of the oven.
- Remove from tray.
Directions for sauce
- Simply place all ingredients into a small saucepan on a medium heat.
- Stir continuously until fully combined and the coconut sugar has dissolved.
- To serve, place cake on a plate with your choice of ice cream (we used coconut ice cream) and drizzle sauce over the top.