Narelle’s Famous Warm Lamb Salad
- 500g Lamb Backstrap
- 200g Baby Spinach
- 200g Rocket
- 100g Broad Beans
- 1 tin Chickpeas, rinsed
- ½ Red Onion, Sliced Finely
- 1 Punnet Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Punnet Baby Cucumbers, sliced
- Salt & Pepper
- ¾ Cup Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Seeded Mustard
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Season the Lamb Backstrap with salt & pepper.
- In a hot pan on medium heat, place the backstrap and sear for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and let rest.
- In a bowl, combine all salad ingredients and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and stir until fully incorporated.
- To serve, slice the Lamb Backstrap finely and cover the salad in the coconut dressing.