Kale, Quinoa a& Chorizo Zoodles
- 3 large Zucchinis finely sliced, using a Spiralizer, Mandolin or a sharp knife
- ½ cup Quinoa cooked as per the instructions on the packet
- 1 large brown onion, finely sliced
- 200g Chorizo, sliced
- 200g Roasted Capsicum, finely sliced
- 100g Olives, pitted
- ¼ bunch basil, torn
- ¼ bunch oregano, torn
- ¼ bunch thyme, torn
- ½ cup tomato puree
- 2 tbsp maple
- ½ bunch Kale
- Salt to taste
- In a pan with some oil on a medium heat, place the onion and cook until browned.
- Add the Chorizo, Capsicum, olives, basil, oregano & Thyme and fry for about a minute until the herbs start to become aromatic.
- Add the spiralized zucchini & quinoa and cook for a further minute until zucchini is slightly softer.
- Add the tomato puree & slowly maple to taste. Let cook until warm.
- Finally, add the kale and stir through gently.