- ½ cup Food for Health Chia & Cinnamon Fruit Free Clusters
- 6 eggs
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 4 large egg whites
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Line a 22cm round cake tin with baking paper.
- Place the Chia & Cinnamon Fruit Free Clusters in a blender and blitz until a fine powder.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour the cake mix into the cake tin. (Repeat for as many layers of cake you would like to do).
- Whisk together rice malt and egg whites in a metal bowl.
- Fill a small pot to 1 inch from the bottom over a medium heat; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer; place honey mixture in top of double boiler over the simmering water. Cook, whisking constantly, 10 to 12 minutes or until mixture reaches 160°.
- Quickly transfer mixture to bowl of a heavy-duty electric stand mixer. Beat, using whisk attachment until stiff peaks form.Ice cake with meringue. Decorate with Chia & Cinnamon Fruit Free Clusters, mini-bites and any other Food for Health products.