- 1/2 purple cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/2 green cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 medium carrot, julienne or grated
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 bunch shallots, finely chopped
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground chilli
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, almonds and shallots.
- Add all other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir until all combined.
- Drizzle the dressing all over the slaw and mix through, coating the whole salad lightly.
- Season to taste.