Beetroot & Corn Salad
- 2 bunches baby beetroot
- 6 cloves of garlic, whole
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp pink himalayan salt flakes
- 200g baby apinach leaves
- 100g goats cheese
- 2 cobbs of corn
- 1/4 cup blasamic glaze
- 1 pkt Food for Health Goodness Mix
- 1 mandarin, peeled and segmented
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Remove the leaves from beetroot.
- Combine the whole beetroot, garlic cloves, salt and oil and wrap in aluminium foil.
- Place on baking tray.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove husk from corn.
- Grill corn with a little bit of butter or oil until bright yellow.
- Remove kernels from the cob with a sharp knife.
- Once Beetroot is cooked, wear gloves and remove the skin. (It will just slide straight off when it is cooked, the inside will be super shiny).
- Cut Beetroot into halves.
- Keep the garlic to use later (It will be super soft and delicious by now).
- Place the spinach, beetroot, roasted garlic gloves, corn and goodness mix in a bowl and mix.
- Top with goats cheese and mandarin.
- Finally, dress with balsamic glaze.