- 150g butter (or coconut oil)
- 175g dark chocolate
- 240g coconut sugar
- 50g rice flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pkt Food for Health Mini Bites: Dark Chocolate
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1.5 cups Food for Health Simply Fibre Muesli
- 225 butter (or 150g coconut oil, melted)
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- In a saucepan on a low heat, place the butter and dark chocolate.
- Heat until melted and fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, place the coconut sugar, chickpea flour, rice flour and baking soda.
- Fold the melted mixture into the flour.
- Whisk eggs and add to the mixture.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Food in the Mini Bites.
- Place in a lined lamington tray.
- Back for 40-45 minutes or until fully baked.