Peach & Cinnamon Breakfast Slice
- 1 packet of Food for Health Fruit Free Clusters
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 5 over ripe peaches
- 300g coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean
- 1 egg
- Cinnamon to dust
- Pre-heat over to 170 degrees C. Line a Lamington tray with baking paper.
- Blend the Fruit Free Clusters in a food processor until they are the consistency of flour.
- Place in a bowl and the almond meal, baking powder and egg. Stir until fully combined.
- Press ingredients into the bottom of a lamington tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Cut the peaches in half, peel and take the seed out of the peaches.
- Once the base has been part-baked, place peaches on top.
- Drop the heat of the oven to 150 degrees C.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut yoghurt, egg and vanilla and stir until fully combined.
- Pour the coconut yoghurt mix over the top of the peaches and base.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Bake \in the oven for a further 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting.