Crunchy Linseed, Teff & Chia Bread
- 2 1/2 cups Food for Health Protein Super Seed Booster
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup psyllium husks
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon rice-malt syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 cups water, extra if needed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place seeds, oats, psyllium husks, salt, rice-malt syrup, coconut oil and water into a large bowl and mix ingredients well until all liquid is absorbed.
- Transfer to a 21cm x 10cm x 7cm loaf tin and smooth down top
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Allow to stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove loaf from tin and carefully place on wire rack.
- Return to oven and bake for a further 1 1/2 hours or until golden brown.