Asian Green Salas with Soba Noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped
- 1 bunch pak choy, chopped
- 100g green beans
- 1 pkt soba noodles
- 4 nori sheets
- 1/2 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Lighty saute vegetables in sesame oil for only a few minutes so vegetables are still crunchy.
- Cook soba noodles according to instructions on package.
- Once ready, place in ice water until cool.
- Drain off excess water and add to lightly sauteed vegetables.
- In small bowl, combine the tamari, honey, sesame seeds for dressing.
- Stir until combined.
- Cover noodle salad with dressing and stir until completely covered.