Choc Chip Bliss Balls
Makes: 18 balls
Guest Recipe Creator: Andrea from Andrea Food Blogger
- 1 cup Food for Health Chia & Cinnamon Fruit Free Clusters
- 1/2 cup oats
- 5 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 8 medijool dates, deseeded
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend for 5 minutes until mixture is well combined and can stick together.
- Take about 1 tbsp of mixture, give it a good squeeze (to let out the coconut oil so it becomes more stickier and easier to shape) and shape mixture into a ball.
- Repeat until there is no more mixture left.
- Place bliss balls in the bridge for at least an hour and enjoy!