Acai Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 large banana
- ¾ cup raspberries
- ½ cup boysenberries
- 1 tablespoon acai powder
- 1 tablespoon Food for Health Protein Super Seed Booster
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon of goji berries
- ½ cup mixed fruit of your choice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Allow the mixture to stand for a minute for seeds to absorb water and mixture to thicken.
- Blend for a further 20 seconds and then pour into a bowl.
- Top with pepitas, chai seeds, sunflower seeds, goji berries and mixed fruit in any layout you like.
Note: leftovers can be put into ice tray and frozen for little ice blocks for children.