Crunchy Raw Choc Banana Mousse
Chocolate avocado mousse
- 200g dark (60%) chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 firm ripe avocado (mashed)
- 1 ripe banana (mashed)
- dark chocolate 200g, broken into pieces (at least 60% cocoa)
- rice bran syrup 2 tablespoons
- water or coconut milk 1/3 cup
- ½ cup Food for Health muesli of your choice
- sliced banana
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in a glass bowl set above a pot of simmering water (make sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl or else it will risk the chocolate burning or becoming grainy).
- Place avocado, banana, muesli, water or coconut milk, rice bran syrup and melted chocolate in a food processor and blend together until smooth. Spoon into serving glasses and chill in fridge briefly for 10-15 minutes. Garnish with sliced banana..