Crunchy Cluster Balls
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1/4 cup agave or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (approx) Food for Health Fruit Free Clusters
- Melt the coconut oil (soak closed jar in hot water until it forms a liquid)
- combine all ingredients together and mix well
- roll mixture into balls, size is up to you.
- Roll them in cacao powder and sprinkle with chia seeds.
- place on a tray & pop into freezer
- Freeze for 15 minutes
- Once solid remove from tray and store in an airtight container makes approx.
GF, V, VG