Raspberry, Lime & Coconut Frozen Yoghurt Bars
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups natural yoghurt
- Juice and zest from 3 limes
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup toasted & shredded coconut
- Maple or other sweetener to taste
- Beat the cream with an electric beater until stiff peaks form.
- Gently mix in yoghurt with a silicon spatula.
- Once combined, add the juice and zest from the limes, coconut and raspberries.
- Taste it now and if you prefer it a little sweeter, add some sweetener of our choice.
- Pour evenly into ice cream moulds and stick a paddle pop stick in the end.
- Set in the freezer (best to leave overnight).