Chickpea, Dark Chocolate & Cranberry Bark
- 2 packets Food for Health Dark Chocolate Mini Bites
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 tsp dried chilli powder
- 200g good quality dark chocolate
- Line a baking tray with baking powder.
- Crush one packet of Food for Health Mini Bites with a meat mallet whilst still inside the packet. It’s okay if some are still intact.
- Melt the chocolate gently over a double boiler.
- Add the chilli powder.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly onto the baking tray.
- Before it sets, evenly sprinkle the whole and crushed chickpeas, as well as the dried cranberries over the chocolate base.
- Allow to set to room temperature before placing in the fridge.
- To serve, simply break apart once completely set.